Managing report sending

JenRob
JenRob Member Posts: 3 Together Newcomer 🌟

We are sending out a number of reports daily and think it would be a good idea to be able to group who you have sent to e..g for recruitment or for a specific team building, who has requested the assessment to be sent out. This would help to track. I also think it would then be useful for you to see by team/purpose who is still outstanding and who has completed the assessments.

1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Mike Bailey
    Mike Bailey Member, Administrator Posts: 3 admin

Hi @JenRob. Thanks for submitting this product idea. I'm in the Product Team at Thomas and would love to know a bit more about your use case.
    - What's the reason for wanting to filter based on who sent out the invitations? Is it to see invitations you've sent, to cross-charge internally etc…
    - Is the ability to tag people and filter more useful for recruitment or when sending assessments to existing employees?

I don't know if this helps, but when you invite candidates via a job role you can easily see which candidates are still pending for that role from the "pending" tab within the job role:

I will drop you an email with a Calendly link where you can book a call with me & one of the other Product Managers at Thomas, @Sophie Attenborough. We'd gladly talk this through and hear any other feedback you have.

Thanks,

Mike

• JenRob
    JenRob Member Posts: 3 Together Newcomer 🌟

Thanks Mike. No problem at all, it's under the People section where I would like to filter based on team or date delivered for example. This is because I am managing multiple team building session so I easily need to be able to check who has completed or still needs to complete the assessments. It's for existing employees (not external).

• Mike Bailey
    Mike Bailey Member, Administrator Posts: 3 admin

@JenRob Thanks for the extra information. I'll chat with my team about this.
    My understanding:
    You want to be able to tag/group particular employees when they are invited so you can see who from that subset of people have completed the assessments and who are still outstanding.
    (I assume this is so you can follow up and send reminders to ensure you have all the results you need before running team-building sessions.)

When you send out invitations do you already have a date in mind for the team-building session or is this booked later? I'm trying to determine if it would be more useful when you send the invitations to set a date when you require the results and have a view which allows you to see outstanding results getting close to the date.

It would be great to hear any related views from other customers in the community. Is this functionality you would benefit from?