February Question Of The Month - Kick off

Options
Holly Martin
Holly Martin Administrator Posts: 28 admin
edited February 1 in General Announcements

Hello, Thomas together community! ๐Ÿ˜Š

We're so happy to have you join us, 2024 is going to be a BIG year and we hope you join us along the way.

To get the ball rolling were introducing a Question Of The Month series. Each month will kick off the month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Thomas peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a participant badge.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

So, hereโ€™s your first questionโ€ฆ.

How do you plan on using the Thomas Together community?

Comment your answers below!

Comments

• Gareth Jones
    Gareth Jones Member Posts: 4 Collaborative Contributor ๐Ÿ”—
    Options

As the leader of the product team I hope this community creates the opportunity for me and my team to get closer to our users and customers. Our product teams talk to customers and users every day, exploring the problems they are facing in their work, and translating this into product experiments that at some point may turn into product value/features.

This community is a great place for us to connect with the widest possible network of individuals across our global markets. If you would be interested in spending some time in an interview with our product teams do please let us know.

We look forward to meeting you!

• Mark Milsted
    Mark Milsted Member Posts: 1 Together Newcomer ๐ŸŒŸ
    Options

Hi all,

As someone who works within the sales team for Thomas I would love to connect with our customers and hear from them on how our solutions add value to their respective organisations.

I hope it will also be a great space to network and meet new people within the HR community

• David Newberry
    David Newberry Administrator Posts: 1 admin
    Options

I would love to hear from our customers on what additional information they would like to see, so that we can make the Thomas Together community a really valuable guide to using our solutions.

• Kelly Kiernan
    Kelly Kiernan Administrator Posts: 26 admin
    Options

I'm excited to meet our new community members! If you are new to Thomas Together don't forget to introduce yourself on our 'quick introductions' thread!

• Lucy Beirne
    Lucy Beirne Member Posts: 2 Together Newcomer ๐ŸŒŸ
    Options

I'm excited to meet new customers, see how they use Thomas and hear their stories! ๐Ÿคฉ